Thursday, July 5, 2012

Your Thoughts (Mostly Mine Though)

Okay, so I have some new, different, possibly fun and exciting things in the hopper.  I've hired a research and devlopment department to handle the sudden over flow of ideas, fan mail, tweets, and they even eat and sleep for me, things I clearly can no longer afford to do myself since I have a job and people keep bothering me about this blogging thing.

I've wanted to do a post like this for a while, but my trip to Bermuda, weekend drinking in West Virginia, and other little day to day things keep on getting in the way.  Here we go.


Number One - It's stupid hot in the District area this week, and the last couple of weeks.  I have a picture of some beers I had in Bermuda sitting in my cubical at work and all I want to do is drink it.  I look at the beer everyday, I'm sitting in the Real SamWow Offices beer-less.  Also, my Michael Jordan card is right under it, it looks like he's dunking in the porter.  Basically I really want a beer.


Number Two - In my building at work we have a cleaning company.  The cleaning company has two women of Hispanic origin that work my floor and today I was walking around the corner and heard them talking in Spanish.  Or Portuguese, or something, I'm no expert.  As soon as I turned the corner, it went dead silent and they just stared at me.


Going with my usual routine, I said "Good afternoon." and kept walking.  They started whispering.  I have no idea what they said, or what they were saying, but I'm assuming my cube will never get vacuumed, or the trash taken out.  Or maybe I'll find a dead chicken head on my seat.  What did I do?

Number Three - I just realized my blog title doesn't really make sense, none of these are "Your Thoughts", so I added the extra title.  That's how I roll.

Number Four - Steve Nash is one of the most entertaining athletes out there.  He's up with with Peyton Manning and Shaq on the Mt. Rushmore on entertaining athletes.  Here's the link to his latest commercial, just click here. It's hilarious.

Number Five - Do I have enough for a fifth post?  Not really.  What I can give you is a teaser of my next post, it's going to be a terrible teaser though.

My next post will be the first post where I pay money, my own damn money, to bring you, the reader, intense pleasure that nothing else can provide.  Like heroin laced with unicorn farts, this is gonna be amazing. Or terrible, or the most likely option, it will be a middle of the road "I laughed, I cried, I lost fifteen pounds" type of post that I'm known for.

Until then.  Pax.

No comments:

Post a Comment