Thursday, July 19, 2012

SamWow versus the Gym, Round 2

Hey all, in May I talked all this game about going to the gym more, getting in shape, and since then...I haven't done jack shit.  Until this week.

This week, I've been on my grind.  I've went to the gym Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.  Ran on the treadmill, something I never do, lifted weights, stretched (Which I never do), and had one of the most awkward moments of my life.

I'm on the fly machine, wrapping up my Monday workout and I got my music playing and I'm just in the zone man.  A girl comes up and asks "Hey are you almost done on the machine?" to which I replied, like a dumbass "Sorry, I have a girlfriend."  Then got up, and walked away.  Yep.  That's all I have to say about that, my friends have laughed enough about it.  Embarrassing.

So yeah, these past two days I didn't go to the gym at all.  Went out with a friend Wednesday night and got home a little buzzed and just did some cardio at home and today I played tennis in that thousand degree heat so I probably lost like, thirty pounds.

Yeah, I'm working on it people, I know you don't really care, but I wanna put it out there.  It makes me think that people are reading it and they're gonna check up on my gym progress.  I'm using this to guilt me into going all the time.

Thanks.  I promise my next post will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment