Sunday, February 24, 2013

All The Pieces, Pieces, Pieces Of Me...

Who remembers that Ashlee Simpson song?  And who wants to stop reading this post cuz I titled it after that abortion of a "hit"?  Everyone, even I don't want to write this anymore but I owe it to you all, and you all owe it to yourselves to keep reading, I have big news.

In 4th grade at St. Pius X in Bowie, MD (Represent!) all three clases started a assignment called a "Me Book".  These books were filled with little assignments and things to tell everyone what we were all about and how we saw the world.  Many of my classmate's editions probably got thrown in the trash or lost somewhere throughout the years, not mine.

Mine sits in my bedroom, next to a thesaurus, dictionary, books about Irish culture, and other "reference" books.  That's really where it belongs, it's a reference book to what I was as a kid.  Who I was as a kid.  It also kills with the ladies.  And I mean kills man.

So I'll stop talking about it, and post the beginning of the book.  More will come later, but I don't want to bomb you all with multiple pages of epic-icity.

Enjoy my "Me Book".

As you can all see, this pretty much sums me up.  I'm just your run of the mill nice fisherman how was God loving and quick.  I may have been a lot of things, but I've never been quick.  I was high clearly.  Also, I used to be blonde.  
And the back cover.  In the picture, you can see me driving like a champion, and my brother, Brian, crashing into the wall.  Also peep my sweet paper mache job with my initials, clearly I left "artist" off my sweet list of "SamWow BuzzWords".

That's all you get for now.  Stay tuned, part two is coming real soon.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment