Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Me Book", Part Two

Here's Part Two of my "Me Book".  Enjoy.



Here's the dedication page.  Me hanging out with Jay-Breezy, who the epic book is dedicated too.  This one's pretty easy to read so I won't transcribe it.  It's also an epic picture.
I am a good student.
I am a good son.
I am a funny brother.
I am a good drawer.
I am a talented reader.
I am a kind grandson.
I am a calm fisher.
I am a fast "swimer".
I am a good biker.
Ok, so let me talk about this one real quick.  Most of those are lies (Drawer, "calm' fisher, and "swimer"), but the rest are true.  Actually, if you've seen me "swim" you already knew that was a lie.  I don't swim so much as a flail, splash, and move slowly through the water like an injured, leg-less alligator.  Cuz that's how I roll.
"I am Sam Carroll.  My birthday is March 14, 1990.  My favorite colors are blue, green, and red.  My hobbys are reading and baseball.  I am 9 years old.  I live in Bowie, Maryland.  There are 4 people in my family Dad, Mom, Me, and Brain."
 So I'll break this one down.  All sentences are 100% true (Whaaaaa!), and prepare to hear a lot about baseball coming up in the rest of these.  This also marks a huge moment in life that we hadn't noticed yet.  My brother's name is "Brian", but I wrote "Brain", his nickname since he was little.

You're welcome, Bro.

Here's my mirror.  You can see how accurate the drawing of me is in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment