Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Portfolio

Hey all, sorry I haven't been posting in a while.  Been pretty busy.  For a long time I've been thinking about posting my photography portfolio for people to check out and let me know what they think.

Enjoy!

My buddy Anthony.  Always loved this one, captures his personality and it really opens up his pores.

Fourth of July in Hyattsville, MD -- pistachios and Bohs. 
Denali National Park in Alaska. 
"The Great One", Denali Alaska.

Fishing ship yard in Alaska.

Sunset in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

My Pop, and the mug we got him years ago.

My buddy Iron Man/Big Jim, Fall of 2011.

Horseshoe Bay, Bremuda

Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda

Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda.

St. George, Bermuda

"I have many loves in life, but beer will never leave me"


No comments:

Post a Comment