Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Year on the Road Part Three - Boston

My third and final trip of 2011, headed north to Milford/Boston, Massachusetts in October.

My friends Mike and Leah are getting married this summer and they had they decided to the engagement party in the Mike's hometown of Milford, Massachusetts so Kelly and I hopped in my car and headed, well, North.

People say I move to fast, but I mean come on, it's a billboard.
Classy.
So we're driving through Pennsilyvania, sitting in traffic playing "Never Have I Ever" for hours when I looked out my windows and saw the billboard pictured below...and luckily, we both laughed and took pictures before the trip continued on.

Somehow, my GPS decided not to take us up I-95 and instead we drove through New York City, fighting traffic the whole way to our hotel in Milford, finally arriving there around eleven.

The next morning (Well, more like afternoon) we went out for lunch and some sight seeing before hitting the party in the evening.  We wandered around Milford, looking at buildings and going to 7-11before the party kicked off.  So now, Milford pictures.



So the next day after exploring and conquering Milford, Kelly and I packed up the room and headed to Boston for a day of sight seeing.  Pictures again, and that's the end of my "On The Road" for 2011.  Awkward segway, but I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Bar and Grille

Paul Revere's Tomb

Massachusetts State House

Just proof Kelly was there.

Fish Filets at Beantown Pub are huge.





Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment