Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bracket Announcement! We Launch Tomorrow!

BREAKING NEWS

That's right, tomorrow I launch Round One of my "Man Crush Bracket", the "long anticipated" (Not really) Bracket spin-off is what I hope will be a yearly event for me, looking at different things each year (Or maybe a few times inna year).

So this is based off of just a regular NCAA bracket, four regions, sixty four teams, and one winner. So lemme get into how I'm gonna do each participant. Just look at my sweet example below.


NAME: The Real SamWow
CLAIM TO FAME: Semi-popular internet blogger, has a Twitter account that he never uses, and has weirdly extensive knowledge of knitting.
WHY YOU SHOULD CRUSH ON THE REAL SAMWOW: He's so damn charming and dreamy.
Pretty simple right? It has to be or else I wouldn't do this at all, I'm not in this to work (Unless you wanna hire me as a writer, to you I say "Working is all that I do."). So here we go, hopefully this won't be a mountain of suck. Enjoy..?

No comments:

Post a Comment