Thursday, March 29, 2012

Man Crush Bracket, Fast Forwarding to the Final Four

So wassup ya'll? Long time no bracket, probably because I had to find a way to tally up votes, which was rough and I didn't plan this whole "How will I count votes?" thing very well. So I took a while, counted them all up, and I'm going to go through a few of the big upsets and then list the Final Four, hopefully with your collective winner being announced on Monday (Maybe). Without any further delay...you are looking live.

So a few upsets came about, Peyton Manning (15) scorched his way deep into the tournament in the "Athletes" division. Homo Erectus (14) and Marco Polo (15) also had early upsets in the "History" division. The "Actors" division was pretty much chalk, only minor upsets of Mark Walhberg (10) over Aaron Ekhart (7) and the Tom Hanks (4) versus Liam Neesson (13) match was a nail biter with Tom Hanks barely squeaking out a win (Roughly 52-48). Finally, the "Entertainers" division was 100% chalk. So now onto your Final Four.

Peyton Manning (15) versus Morgan Freeman aka God (1)

Cinderella...well, not really I guess. Peyton should have been a higher seed but oh well, he's here now. In a matchup of the God of Quarterbacks versus the God of Gods. Manning defeated Lance Armstrong (2), Steve Blake (8), Bryant (13), and Cal Rikpen Jr. (8) while Freeman torched through Dominic's Friends (16), Capitan Dick Winters (9), Anthony Nelson (5), and Marco Polo (15).
My Prediction: Morgan Freeman might be the man, but Peyton has America at his back (And Denver) so I need to pick Cinderella. Get some Peyton, just don't let them hit your neck.

Denzel Washington (5) versus Adam Richman (8)

This is my "WHAT THE HELL?" Final. Denzel is no surprise, but Adam Richman is a little bit. Granted, his job is to travel the US and eat. And be on TV, make corny puns, and eat. That's his job. I'm jealous, and the more I think about it, he deserves it. My "Entertainers" division was really weak, sorry haha. But, he is against John Q, Eli, Tobin Frost, Creasy, Frank Lucas, Jake Shuttlesworth, Alonzo Harris, and Coach Herman Boone. Denzel is so damn dreamy.
My Prediction: Denzel. Duh.

So now that this bracket is coming to an end, I hope you've all enjoyed it. The responses on Twitter, Facebook, and the e-mails were good. Thanks for all the input and for reaming me out for the people I forgot haha. For next year I have already come up with my bracket idea and I think ya'll will like it. But I won't tell you until then. Thanks again, and I have to do one more of these posts and I can get back to my old stuff haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment