Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random Thoughts & The Bracket Busting Announcement

I had a epiphany on the way home from Millersville on Monday, what if one day there's so many people that refuse to vote they do something different with how they elect people? That semi-smart thought was followed by me thinking "If I have the speakers in my car up this loud when I listen to the drums towards the end of Bruce Springsteen's 'Born In The USA' it sounds and feels like fireworks going off."

Those two thoughts, one smart, one really kinda stupid, led me to another moment of enlightenment, I clearly need to blog again, cuz it's crazy shit like that that reminds me that this little blog is my way of venting and hopefully bringing smiles to my one (occasionally two) readers.

So now onto my Bracket Busting Announcement, all straight men have man crushes, if you/your boyfriend/your husband is saying "Psh, I don't, that's GAY." they're lying. Whether it's an actor, athlete, entertainer, or someone else random. It doesn't have to be a sexual crush, you might just feel like if "Athlete X" is playing on ESPN, you need to watch. Or if "Actor Y" is in a new movie or TV show, you'll tune in. It's a simple, non-threatening thing.

So now the real Bracket Busting Announcement, credit my girlfriend's mother came up with this idea, and this comes just in time for the NCAA Tournament. I, along with the help of a few friends, have compiled a bracket of 64 man crushes, some of my own choosing, some the selections of a brain trust I have built. So come back in the next few days and weeks for the beginning of the bracket, I don't know yet how I'm going to break it down or put the options out there, but your feedback would be awesome on it.
Next time I post will be sooner, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment